Youth ministry is highly relational and our students really look forward to hanging out and engaging with our adult volunteers. If you enjoy being active, creative, and can jump into a game as easily as a heartfelt discussion, then this is a high-impact way to serve in our church that might be right for you. As tweens and teens are incredibly perceptive, volunteers quickly become role models of what it means to follow Christ. Therefore, those interested in serving must embody spiritual maturity, humility, and grace.
Middle School Volunteers/Mentors:
- One or two Sundays per month from the end of AM service until 2 p.m.: share a meal, activities, and prayer time with the middle schoolers as a group
- Occasionally journey with students to special events (e.g., mini golf, Urban Air Trampoline Park, Lake Champion Retreat, etc.)
High School Volunteers/Mentors:
- Meet weekly on Sundays from 3 p.m - 5 p.m. in Railton Hall for games, snacks, fun and discussion
- Journey with kids to special events (e.g., day hike, Urban Air Trampoline Park, Lake Champion Retreat, etc.)
Apply to serve our Youth Ministry
- Fill out the online application here.
- Once we receive your application, we will arrange an interview.
- After the interview, we’ll contact your references and complete your background check.
- Once approved, you will be placed on a volunteer team. Let the games begin!